Retention and pricing for utilities
Marketing consulting covers the Sales & Marketing areas, and, through a mix of analytical and quantitative knowledge, specialises in the management of the strategic retention and pricing process in the utilities sector for SME Premium, SME, Micro Business, Condominium and Residential customer targets.
Sales and Marketing for gas, energy and extra-commodity services
We support Marketing and Sales Managers of energy & utilities sales companies in the following activities:
- Forecasting of gas and electricity volumes for retention and new acquisitions
- Retention strategies: scenario analysis and customer clusters
- Sales monitoring: sales force performance and forecast accuracy
- Margin protection
- Process management
- Back office for accurate pricing analysis and verification
Our service goes beyond the execution of procedures: we analyse processes, in order to automate, improve and re-engineer them and control sales and prices.
Key insights for retention and acquisition
With our support in the Marketing area, you can:
- streamline the retention and new acquisition process
- analyse and obtain key insights to facilitate business decisions
- manage market changes caused by external and internal players to meet business deadlines